FIREARMS APPLICANT PROCEDURE
(Improperly prepared applications will not be accepted or processed)
1. Type or print all information CLEARLY on all forms.
2. All addresses must be complete with house number, street, town, state and zip code and PO Box (if applicable).
3. Referencesshould not be relatives and addresses must be complete, for mailing purposes.
4. Height shall be in feet and inches, example - 6’4”.
5. Indicate Race with Asian, Black, American Indian or White.
6. If you are applying for a Handgun Purchase Permit(s), there is no limit on the quantity of permits you may apply for.
7. You will receive a telephone call when your Firearms ID card and/or permits are ready; please ensure the telephone number you enter on the application is the correct number to reach you and is a working number.
* The falsification of information on any of the applications for firearms permits is a violation of N.J.S. 2C:39-10c and is crime of the third degree. Any falsification may result in criminal charges against you.